K-TAG Master – OBD Tuning Tools
The new K-TAG is 100% J-Tag compatible, but in a completely different way. Usually J-Tag programmers are available only for big productions, never present in chiptuning devices. Using only the essential components, Alientech have merged J-Tag, Motorola BDM/Nexus and Bootloader Mitsubishi/Infineon Tricore/ST communication lines into a single product.
K-TAG is the powerful tool that allows READING and WRITING of the ECU that is found in Automobile, Motorcycle, Trucks, Agricultural Vehicles as well as Marine applications
K-TAG is used to read and write the ECU while on the bench: Each of the microprocessor, EEPROM, and flash memory can be accessed by connecting the tool to the ECU board
- A powerful interface. Flexible and easy to adapt to your needs
- Compatible with most vehicles and available for the 8, 16, and 32 bit microprocessors
- Automatic updating of our online manuals which offer a step-by-step picture tutorial for connecting to the ECU
- Full Backup and Restore option
- Reading and writing of the individual Processor, EEPROM, and flash memory components
- Removal of the write-protection to allow for flashing via OBD
Alientech produces both KESSv2, K-TAG, and the software provided with them, so everything works in perfect harmony. Learn how to use K-TAG takes almost no time, because all the communication protocols operate along similar principles. Once you have learned to use a protocol, you will naturally use all the others. Alientech knows what it means to work in motion. For this reason the research methods of the protocols and choice of vehicles are detailed and ordered.