Slave protocols activation for
- BDM Motorola MPC5xx
- JTAG Nexus MPC5xxx
- JTAG Renesas SH705x
- Bootloader Mitsubishi MH72XX/MH8XXX
- Bootloader Infineon Tricore
- Bootloader ST10Fxxx microprocessor
- BDM Motorola 68000HC
- BDM Motorola HC12
- Bootloader RENESAS M32
- NBD NEC 76F00xx Toyota
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
K-TAG Slave – OBD Tuning Tools
- The new K-TAG is 100% J-Tag compatible, but in a completely different way. Usually J-Tag programmers are available only for big productions, never present in chiptuning devices. Using only the essential components, Alientech have merged J-Tag, Motorola BDM/Nexus and Bootloader Mitsubishi/Infineon Tricore/ST communication lines into a single product.
- K-TAG is the powerful tool that allows READING and WRITING of the ECU that is found in Automobile, Motorcycle, Trucks, Agricultural Vehicles as well as Marine applications
- The Slave version of the tool allows you to be linked to a MASTER tool sharing the information privately while utilizing the encryptions unique to each Master tool.
- Whether you are looking to create a Tuner network where your Master will manage file supply to any number of Slaves; or if you want to be a Slave that is connected to an existing Master network of available tuners; either way, Alientech tools allow for flexibility and growth of your business.
- All this using our intuitive interface, so that you can write the supplied files with a great ease of use.
- In addition of new protocols, all Slave devices have all the improvements as the Master.