Universal ECU Interface
Alientech K TAG is used to read and write the ECU while on the bench: Each of the microprocessor, EEPROM, and flash memory can be accessed by connecting the tool to the ECU board.
- A powerful interface. Flexible and easy to adapt to your needs
- Compatible with most vehicles and available for the 8, 16, and 32 bit microprocessors
- Automatic updating of our online manuals which offer a step-by-step picture tutorial for connecting to the ECU
- Full Backup and Restore option
- Reading and writing of the individual Processor, EEPROM, and flash memory components
- Removal of the write-protection to allow for flashing via OBD
The included K-Suite software helps you by selecting the vehicle or the ECU you want to tune.
The included K-Suite software, helps you by selecting the vehicle or the ECU you want to tune and provides you with access to the up to date manuals for each protocol. You never have to worry about the checksum correction or the proper procedure of connecting to the ECU.
It helps you to work more efficiently.
The Slave version of the tool allows you to be linked to a MASTER tool sharing the information privately while utilizing the encryptions unique to each Master tool.
Whether you are looking to create a Tuner network where your Master will manage file supply to any number of Slaves; or if you want to be a Slave that is connected to an existing Master network of available tuners; either way, Alientech tools allow for flexibility and growth of your business.
All this using our intuitive interface, so that you can write the supplied files with a great ease of use.
In addition of new protocols, all Slave devices have all the improvements as the Master.